Wouldn’t it be great if you could help fight hunger – and encourage your friends to do the same – simply by using your favorite social network to spread the word?On September 14, 2010, you can! Lose-A-Palooza is a one-day social media event created to encourage participation in the Lose For Good® campaign** to benefit Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger.
For every accepted mention or acknowledgment of “Lose For Good” made on September 14th through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and check-in via foursquare, Weight Watchers will donate $1 – up to $60,000* – to Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger.
You can participate on four different Media sites and here is how!
- Like Like Weight Watchers, Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger.
- Comment Like or Comment on any of the Weight Watchers “Lose-A-Palooza” updates we’ll be posting throughout the day.
- Accessorize Add a “Lose-A-Palooza” Twibbon to your profile picture (Available 9/14).
- Post Include the phrase “Lose For Good” in a post about the Lose For Good campaign, and encourage your readers to get involved by visiting WeightWatchers.com/LoseForGood.
- Comment Comment on a blog post about Lose For Good. Also, ask your friends to show their support by commenting on your post. Don’t forget to include “Lose For Good” in your comment.
- Community Write a post including “Lose For Good” in the Community on WeightWatchers.com.
- Check-In Each check-in at a Weight Watchers meeting can help contribute to the good. Find a meeting.
To support this wonderful campaign, My365toaSize5 will give you an extra entry per current giveaway for each element of this campaign that you participate in! That is a possible seven extra entries per giveaway!!! Just link me to your blog post, Facebook profile, or Foursquare check in so I can see your hashtag.