Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am a Weight Watchers Insider!

I am so excited!  Weight Watchers asked me to be an insider!  They have extended my online membership, sent me an ipad to try out their amazing Kitchen Companion application (review and video to come soon), and many other exciting perks and things to share with you, my readers.

Unfortunately my laptop is at a data recovery center, darn four year old hard drive, so my exciting articles and reviews will be coming soon.  I have hijacked my husband's work laptop because I want to share a new and exciting event happening this Wednesday, January 5th at 7pm EST. 

"You're cordially invited to a live virtual event created especially for bloggers, Weight Watchers subscribers, Facebook fans and Twitter followers. You'll learn about the PointsPlus™ program from Weight Watchers® Program Development Director Stephanie Rost and WeightWatchers.com Editor-In-Chief Theresa DiMasi will be on hand to answer some of your questions and give tips about healthy cooking and healthy living. WeightWatchers.com Recipe Editor Leslie Fink will provide a behind-the-scenes look into how a Weight Watchers® recipe comes to life with a cooking demo of a recipe you'll want to try out.

Join us on Wednesday, January 5th at 7PM (EST) on our Weight Watchers Facebook page at this link.
Please RSVP here so we know you're coming."

If you aren't already a fan, definitely check out their Facebook page.  They frequently post yummy recipes, fun food savvy blog links, as well as interesting articles.

Being a Weight Watchers Insider I am frequently given incentives and free products.  I am not a paid employee or contractor, nor am I monetarily compensated but I am affiliated with their programs and company.  My opinions are honest and not hindered nor persuaded due to these perks. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting. Good luck!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 July 2010


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact LaurenTurner949(at)gmail(dot)com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP