Sunday, April 3, 2011

Delicious and Easy Baked Chicken from Weight Watchers Companion

Thursday night I tried yet another easy, delicious, and nutritious Weight Watchers Recipe from their amazing Kitchen Companion

My family and I loved it so much I wanted to share it with my readers:

This recipe uses things you most likely already have in your pantry and refrigerator.  The only ingredient I didn't have on hand was the parsley, which I sent my hubby out to get.  It was so easy, I was able to prepare this meal in less than ten minutes while answering my four year old's questions and dancing around to entertain my fourteen month old. 

I made some homemade garlic mashed potatoes and a spring salad for the sides:


It came out to a nine point meal and kept me nice and full while feeling good.


This is a screen shot of the meal, showing you the point distribution as well as the easy to read point tracker that I love from Weight Watchers Mobile.

Something else that I wanted to share, is that if you look at the picture of my dinner, I'd like you to notice how the salad is now taking up half the plate.  This is helping me easily up my vegetable intake as well as providing an easy portion control too.  While plating our meals now I make the salad before doing anything else.  I am also a huge fan of the light Wishbone dressing, it is so sweet and tangy!

Being a Weight Watchers Insider I am frequently given incentives and free products. I am not a paid employee or contractor, nor am I monetarily compensated but I am affiliated with their programs and company. My opinions are honest and not hindered nor persuaded due to these perks.


0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 06 July 2010


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact LaurenTurner949(at)gmail(dot)com.


This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP