Have you ever opened up a package and just squealed? When I got the package from Ecousable and saw the five bottles pictured above I got so excited! They are gorgeous! The pictures don't do them justice. Such high quality as well! I have tried some lower quality stainless steel bottles and they had a weird metalic taste to them, the bottles I received from Ecousable don't. The two smaller bottles are perfect for my son and daughter (Ellie will have to wait a few months before using hers). Gavin was so excited I had to wash it immediately and fill it up with water for him. We were also given two sport caps. One went right onto Gavin's sports car bottle (he is a spiller haha). What I love about these caps is that it has a safety cap as well as the normal mouth piece mechanism. This helps prevent spills as well as keeps dirt off of the spout. If you ever see me on one of my walks you will see two of these bottles in the cupholder, one for me and one for the kidlets.
Now for their most exciting product! ECH2O!
Information provided by Ecousable:
The ECH2O filtered water bottle is the world’s first stainless steel bottle which includes its own portable filtration system that provides high quality great-tasting filtered water on the go…
* AVERAGE of $1,600 SAVINGS PER YEAR (based on replacing $1 plastic water bottles)
* Great for Daily Tap Water Use!
* Drink from local STREAMS, RIVERS & LAKES in the United States (Everything but salt water!)
* Filter tested by independent state and EPA approved laboratories to EPS/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 & 53
* 304 Food grade stainless steel bottle
* Emergency preparedness survival bottle
* Great for all scenarios like Airport Travel, Driving, Working, Outdoor Activities, The Gym, Restaurants, etc, etc….
* Removes harmful contaminants as you drink through the flip top straw
* BPA-free, Non-leaching and Eco-friendly
* Filter average lifespan is 6 months of use
* Filter replacement units sold separately
* Filter made in the U.S.A.
I have no idea how Marc knew, but purple is my favorite color! It also came with a really cool leash. Such an exciting and innovative product! We are planning on going camping this summer and this is the first thing I am going to pack!
Ecousable sent me an extra bottle with an adorable wrap which makes it so cute as well as easy to handle. One of my lucky readers will get to win this stainless steel water bottle! Here are some details on it (it is the 16 oz one):
Information provided by Ecousable:
EcoUsable - 10oz, 16oz & 33oz Non-Filtered Bottles
A feature people absolutely love is the half-turn loop top which comes standard with every 10oz, 16oz & 33oz non-filtered EcoUsable bottle. The half-turn top not only makes it very simple for the consumer to gain easy access to their water but, also prevents the bottles from having any grooves (or divots) within the mouth of the bottle so it’s a very safe and sustainable bottle to use over and over again….. (see attached comparison photos)
EcoUsable bottles are all made of high quality 304 food grade stainless steel so they are NON-LEACHING, BPA FREE and require NO INNER LINING!
EcoUsable bottles include a slip proof matted bottom and a convenient carabineer clip to attach to buckles, backpacks, purses, etc…
EcoUsable bottles are the safe alternative to plastic bottles and are designed to fit in majority of car cup holders, bicycle and gym equipment holders.
EcoUsable offers the largest selection in the industry with multiple sizes, colors and designs
The bottles were given to me for free, the opinions expressed above are purely my own and others may have different outcomes
BUY: If you'd like to buy one of these amazing bottles click here and use the discount code ECO10 to get 10% off!
WIN: To win the purple 16 oz bottle pictured above with adorable wrap you must be a follower of my blog
1) Go to Ecousable's site and tell me which other bottle you would like
Additional Entries (leave one comment per additional entry):
2) "Like" me on Facebook3) Follow me on Twitter
4) Comment on a journal entry - give me motivation, words of encouragement, tips, etc.. (up to 1 comment per journal entry), then put a comment here just including the journal date that you commented on.
5) Post a yummy and healthy recipe, you can link to one if you like (up to five extra entries)
Winners will be chosen via random.org on June 16th, 2010. Last valid entry can be entered on June 15th, 2010 at midnight PST.